Frequently Asked Questions
- Enhanced Coverage: You may be eligible to start enjoying your benefits the day you purchase your Husqvarna Protection Plan with pickup and delivery service for Wheeled products with a purchase price of at least $800 for customers located within 15 miles of an authorized Husqvarna servicing dealer. If you have a robotic mower, you're covered for on-site service if you're located within 30 miles of an authorized Husqvarna servicing dealer.
- Authorized Servicers: Repairs by Husqvarna authorized and certified technicians.
- Hassle-Free Scheduling: Dedicated Husqvarna trained agents to schedule your repair or answer questions.
- Flexible Term Options: Based upon your product, you may choose up to three full years of coverage.
- No Deductible: No out-of-pocket costs! The Husqvarna Protection Plan coverage includes parts and labor and there is no repair deductible.
- No Lemon Policy: Equipment replacement for multiple repairs of the same issue.
- FlexPay: Choose our monthly FlexPay installment plan to make your purchase even easier with four monthly payments.
- Cancellations: Ability to cancel within the first 30 days after purchase of plan for a full refund.
- Transferable: Husqvarna Protection Plan coverage is transferable at no cost.
If the equipment covered by the Protection Plan malfunctions or becomes inoperative due to a defect in material or workmanship during the term of coverage, the equipment may be repaired (includes parts and labor) at no cost to the owner by the Protection Plan. Additionally, beginning on the day you purchase the Plan, you receive the following enhanced coverage:
- Pickup and delivery service for equipment with an original purchase price of at least $800 within 15 miles of an authorized Husqvarna servicing dealer. (Handheld equipment is not eligible for pickup and delivery service.) Robotic mower owners, you will be covered for on-site service if you are located within 30 miles of an authorized Husqvarna servicing dealer.
The selection of FlexPay as a payment option must be made at the time of purchase. FlexPay payments must be received by the scheduled date or your Husqvarna Protection Plan will be suspended until payment is received. The payment schedule will be provided to you at the time of the initial purchase. You are responsible for ensuring that your method of payment (credit or debit card) is valid for each scheduled payment.
Should you fail to resolve a payment issue, your contract will be cancelled, and we will issue you a refund of the amount you have already paid.
Should you have a claim to file before your FlexPay payments have been completed, you will be required to pay any remaining balance due before we can honor your claim.
Yes, your Plan is transferable to a subsequent owner at your request. Transfer requests must be sent to the administrator via mail to the address below:Husqvarna Protection Plan
PO Box 908
Norwalk, CT 06852-908
Be sure to include your name and address, a copy of the sales receipt showing the purchase date of the Equipment, your Protection Plan reference number, the date of new ownership and the new owner's name, complete address and phone number.